Wednesday 8 June 2016

Welcome Jose

After all the speculation of Louis Van Gaal being sacked after the FA Cup Final against Crystal Palace and Jose Mourinho being appointed the new Manchester United manager, all of this came into existence, despite Van Gaal leading Man United to a FA Cup victory. Rumours concerning this managerial change started popping up on social media sites soon after Mourinho parted ways with Chelsea in the 2015/16 season.

Jose is known for winning titles with every club he manages and his marvellous press conferences in which he slyly passes witty comments against opposition clubs and managers (Arsene, look away). He has managed reputed clubs like Porto, Inter Milan, Chelsea and Real Madrid, and has won silverware with each and every one of them.

While the Man United fans are all praises for Jose Mourinho, they are forgetting that they were all abuses for the same man a couple of years ago, when he won the title with Chelsea and initiated the "park the bus" strategy with the club, asking his team to go full defence soon after they scored.

I have no doubt that Jose is a great tactician and manager, but what I think is that he doesn't really fit in our beloved club. He might bring us temporary success, but we need to work on building an eternal path of glory rather than just a few seasons of distinction. What scares me is the fact that our youth players might be ruined under Jose, as we haven't really seen him exploiting the youth academy much in his previous clubs. That was a quality present in Louis Van Gaal, as he used the youth players to their full potential and seemingly brightened the future of the club.

Keeping all of this aside, I have faith in the Manchester United board and I know that they might have signed Jose Mourinho for a justifiable reason, and I hope that he is able to lead us to tremendous honours, along with working towards the future of the club.
Welcome to Manchester United, Jose Mourinho

-Kanav
Jose Mourinho is appointed as the new Manchester United manager

4 comments:

  1. Hey..... First of all.....congratulations on starting up your blog.. I really appreciate the fact that you have tried such a thing considering that I am a United fan as well. I have been to OT twice as a matter of fact and am well aware of all the things that happen around the western part of Manchester. I do not mean to discourage you in any way but this is way too raw. You have just compiled some of the thoughts of shallow British pundits without doing a proper research. I can point out Atleast 3 mistakes and counting. I would just recommend you to carry out proper research if you are aiming to write blogs and moreover leaning towards criticising people in your blogs because you need sufficient evidence. Take it in a constructive way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for all this advice. I get your point and fully understand what you mean.
      I really appreciate the things you've pointed out and I'll try to work on them, improve my writing skills and mould my opinions in a little diplomatic manner.

      Delete
  2. Kudos on your effort bro! Being a United fan and your friend i will keep reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers mate, I really appreciate it.
      What is your opinion on Jose by the way?

      Delete